my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cosi Salad

Today I had a Salmon Salad from the Cosi eatery. It was pretty good with the pesto dressing. Some days I am 100% raw and other days 90% like today. The main thing is I am excited to be eating healthier because I can feel the improvements. When I am not as raw it means I eat chicken or fish. (I don't eat anything else cooked/wheat/dairy/soy/refined sugar/salt).

Last night I made my own poke (hawaiian fish salad) out of tuna and diced onions and tomatoes. It was so good! Well I am off to look for some pesto recipes.

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

yum I remember the poke you could buy at the grocery store in Hawaii yummmmy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails