my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Monday, July 28, 2008

Comfort Food

Do you ever have a certain dish or food that you can eat and never get tired of? For me lately it has been the raw mousse and fresh fruit. Actually I do get pretty full but then I just stick it back in the fridge for next day.

I find that when I eat mostly raw I don't fall into the trap of eating when I am bored or just because it looks good.

Here are some other things I like to eat:
tuna fish out of the can with diced onions and tomatoes
home made crepes (Yum)
thai fried rice
fresh pineapple
tomato soup
guacamole
Carmel's cupcakes
Mom's bean/ham soup
coconut water (technically that is a drink) And also the last one I had when I opened it smelled like tuna fish. What on earth??? I should of returned it to the grocery store!!

Wait a minute, did you notice I did not stick raw chocolate chip cookie dough in there?? I am so proud of myself I have not partaken of that for a long while now! Also I have cut out hot chocolate (because most places make it with dairy) but that reminds me I can make it with almond milk instead.

1 comment:

Farmgirl Paints said...

MMM let's see comfort food...

chips with top the tator (french onion dip)

pita chips and hummus

banana bread

homemade mac and cheese

mashed potatoes...

Oh I could go on and on. I love comfort food. Have a great weekend:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails