my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Friday, July 18, 2008

Chipotle Calories

Today I had a craving for guacamole so I decided to look up the amount of calories in the Chipotle burritos. I usually get the veggie burrito bowl with black beans, corn salsa, sour cream, cheese, lettuce and guacamole. According to Chipotlelovers.com, it equals a whopping 875 calories with 389 of them being from fat!!! No wonder you always feel so full after eating there. I can only eat half of it before I get too full anyways.

It is always odd when a restaurant like that does not post their calories. Even Quiznos won't reveal that info. Someone said one of their sandwiches is almost 1300-1500 calories! I suppose you could always work out for 3 hours afterwards to burn off the calories but who wants to do that?

Ay Caramba!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails