my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

avo fudge parfait

I found another raw fudge recipe that is very simple: avocados, agave syrup, cacao powder and a pinch of sea salt.

I brought the ingredients with me to make it at lunch time. You're supposed to make it in a blender but I can probably just handmix it fine. I will let you know how it turns out. Also brought fresh strawberries and blueberries to turn it into a yummy parfait!

Update: 5:20 pm
I just mixed this up and let me tell you it is divine! Especially with fresh strawberries. This is a lovely substitute for brownie batter and my new favorite dessert. One of my avocados was bad so I used 1 avo, 1/4 C cocoa powder(pinch of sea salt) and 1/4 C agave syrup. It smelled so chocolate-y when I was stirring it. You probably want to use a blender or processor, I mixed it pretty good but didn't get all the chunks of avocado blended. Oh well it is so yummy anyways!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails