my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

April Cornell

I haven't been inside this store in ages...I guess I always thought it was for "old ladies". But while browsing their website I saw some pretty dresses.

Midnight Dress


Looks like a nightgown...


Annalise Dress

Here is one of my favorite styles (I am partial to white lacey dresses or anything old fashioned) but I like the empire waist and square cut neckline as weel.

2 comments:

http://hav8.blog124.fc2.com said...

Feel good......

Carmella Ella said...

hey darling, thx for you comments ;-) hehe I didn't know you had a blog too! Thats awesome! I am so excited about mine! and yours and moms too! oh and jasmines if she starts writing in it a lot as well!

XoXo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails