my favorite place...on the farm...honeysuckle in the air...the summer sun starting to set...serenity

Translate Ever Lovely

Monday, June 2, 2008

50% AC Moore Coupons valid 6/1-6/7/08

Here is a link to some great AC Moore coupons. They are vaid this week only.

http://images.acmoore.com/Coupons/Store_94.pdf

Our local post office also puts the weekly AC Moore flyer in the mailboxes so if I'm there and glance at the trash I can usually score a bunch! Although I try not to dig through the trash for very long as to avoid suspicous looks. When I worked at my aunt's in downtown Honolulu there was a certain homeless man that would come into the post office and always dig through the trash.

I usually use these coupons to buy canvases for my artwork. This way a huge canvas that is normally $100 is half price.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails